Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Book #61 - Tough Cookie by Diane Mott Davidson

I know my avid readers were probably wondering what happened to me. Two things have keep my reading pace less than typical. First, school has been overwhelming the last week or so. Sometimes you forget how intense the start of a school year is. Second, I've actually been reading two books at the same time. I started a historical novel last week, and although it is very good, I needed something a little lighter. So, even though I was terribly dissapointed with the last book I read of hers, I figured I had already bought it, so I might as well read it. She redeemed herself with this one. It was a much better story, and I found I did not know who did it until the very last moment. She created just enough suspects to keep me wondering. This book was just the escape I needed from the intense days at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment