Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book #59 - By Reason of Insanity by Randy Singer

Upon discussing this blog with my new boss (new principal at school), he told me his brother had written some books and would I be interested. As always, the answer was yes. Publisher weekly stated, "Singer is every bit as enjoyable as John Grisham." I have to say that is an understatement. I don't know that I have ever read a Grisham or a Baldacci for that matter that was as good as this book. High paced, intense, courtroom drama, uncertainty, surprising twists, and a deep love of the characters involved were just a few of the things that came to mind. Fantastically written, and Singer must have the imagination of a genius. I highly recommend this book, and not to worry, I will be reading his others. This is truly a "can't put it down." This is book #59, but it is quite possibly the best book I've read this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment