Thursday, April 15, 2010

Book #27 - Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich

I know it is hard to believe that someone as educated as I am could absolutely adore Janet Evanovich, but I do. There is no take-away message or deep realizations from reading her books, but I don't care. Just like there is a need in television for those funny, happy-go-lucky sitcoms, I think their is the same kind of need for the avid reader. I can't put these books down, and I look forward to each time she releases a new book. If you are interested in ligh-hearted, thoughtless reading, Janet Evanovich is the author for you. This book (her first ever published) was just as wonderful as all of the others I've read. She never disappoints and every one of her books makes you laugh out loud. Another spicy romance with a wonderful ending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment