Friday, January 8, 2010

Book #5 - Whale Done by Ken Blanchard

This selection is dedicated to my best fan, my Dad. He gave me this book to read years ago. When I say years, I think it's been every bit of 5. He encourages me every so often to read it, and I've put it off thinking it would be a silly, boring, self- help book. Boy was I wrong. Should have know it was good because my Dad has recommended it to everyone, and frankly, he won't finish a bad book. This was a fantastic surprise written in a short 130 page book. My mind is already spinning about how I can implement "Whale Done" into my workplace and home. I've already discussed with my husband and assigned him to read it. I think the "Whale Done" attitude may be just what his high school football team needs. After learning the process of "Whale Done" at Sea World, the author uses his main character, Wes, to demonstrate all different ways this process of positive reinforcement and redirecting in all relationships of life. Unless you live in a box and never speak to any other human being, I highly recommend this book. Not only will your family, friends, and colleagues appreciate your new positive attitude, I would guess you would feel reinvigorated and excited to spend time in all of your daily relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment