Monday, August 15, 2011

Book #92 - The Devil Colony by James Rollins

If you like thrillers and you like science, then James Rollins is the writer. He is exciting to read, and he's always flipping between story lines to keep you on your toes. This is another edition starring the Sigma Force, and after 9 or so of these books, I am in love with these characters. I have invested time and energy into each of them, and I'm always wondering when the day will come that one of them won't survive a mission. This one had tied into it the founding fathers of the United States, and it adds a whole new dimension to his adventures. I highly recommend any book by this offer.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this book. A great read as always by James Rollins. Although I was disappointed that Gray Pierce had a smaller role than Painter Crowe in this one. It was still very well written.

    ReplyDelete