Friday, October 8, 2010

Book #67 - The Whole Truth by David Baldacci

I know it seems like my reading mission has slowed to a crawl, and it actually has. With the start of school, it seems like I don't have the energy to read like I was before. So, because it took me so long to read this book, do not use it as a judgement on what I thought of this book. It was a great adventure, but not one typical of David Baldacci. If you had given me this book with no cover or title page, I would have thought it was a Brad Thor novel. This book really got you thinking about whether our entire political structure and decisions are totally controlled by propaganda that can be totally made up if you have enough money to hit all media outlets. The story was a great cat and mouse chase and had a very unpredictable ending. I highly recommend if you are up for a page-turning thriller, but you have to be able to stomach a little bit of gore.

No comments:

Post a Comment