Sunday, December 26, 2010

Book #75 - Northern Lights by Nora Roberts

Another great one from Nora Roberts. My sister-in-law and I both think you cannot go wrong with one of hers. I was skeptical about this one because I wasn't sure she culd hold my attention for the 700+ pages of this book. However, I truly enjoyed her descriptions of the beauty and wild of Alaska, the love story, and the crime. I found on page 472 there was a very profound line about heroism that I want to share with my avid reader(s). "Heroism's just doing more than you want to do or think you can. Sometimes it's just doing the crappy things, the unhappy things other people won't do. I feel as though this will probably be the last book I will read this year. Ironic that I started and ended the 100 book mission with Nora. Maybe it wasn't a full 100 books, but 75 isn't to shabby for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment