Saturday, June 19, 2010

Book #43 - I Scream, You Scream by Wendy Lyn Watson

So I've made it to the bottom of my reserve of books and am avidly waiting for the UPS driver to drop the next batch from Amazon. So when you get to the bottom of the stack, this is what you would find. I ordered this book several months ago because it was recommended by Amazon based on other books I'd purchased. I thought I'd take a chance even though it was a brand new author with very few reviews. This is the start of a series of books about a small town ice cream shop owner who gets wrapped up in a local murder investigation. It was actually pretty good, and I liked that it had more modern twists to it than the other series' like this that I read. I have to say that I had figured out who did it about half way through, but interesting twists as to why the perp did it kept me interested through the end. Very light and easy reading for a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment